The Cook Club
Monday, May 17, 2010
Crap!
I totally cooked my first challenge last night. Was very excited about it all day. Cooked it, ate it..... then I realized I forgot to take pictures. Crap! Oh well. I'll try again this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which chef reigned supreme in April?
The Cook Club
Contributors
Courtney
MrsBlueberry
O. Oyl
The Saez Family
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(41)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(8)
Sue Chef's May Results
My Hollaback to Olive's $15 Challenge: by Giada Be...
May Challenge Results: Betty Bakes
Bonus Post: Betty Says Eat Your Veggies!
Crap!
May Results from Olive
Catching Up: Giada BeKiddingme’s April Results
May Challenge #2 - Ace of Cakes
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
Followers
Which chef reigned supreme in March?
No comments:
Post a Comment